In Anemos we take the privacy of your personal data very seriously and we taken measures in order to fully comply with the GDPR. We make every effort to carefully store and process the information you share with us, with your consent. In this privacy notice we inform you who we are, how we use your private information and why, as well as the rights that you have regarding this data. Personal data or personal information is any information that is collected and recorded in a way that may directly or indirectly identify you as a person, eg. your name and surname, your email, your phone number etc. We never collect your personal data without your consent.
Anemos boat is family-owned business on Paros island, Greece.
Address: Parikia, Paros 84400 Cyclades
Tel: (+30) 2284028090
What personal information do we collect?
We collect your personal information, such as email, nationality, dates of birth & passport number. Those must be available to boat representative & sent via email upon booking of the boat. This is required to prepare the Passenger List document needed for permission to charter.
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer, mobile or other device by your web browser while you are browsing. Cookies can remember the user’s browsing activity like page visited, time spend on a website, login data etc. Our website use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and exist only while you navigate our website. Browsers normally delete session cookies when you close the browser used to visit our website. Persistent cookies do not have an expiration date and remain on your device.
We use third-party cookies or “pixels” from third-party service providers like Google tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords) Facebook, Twitter or other social networks. Third-party service providers have the access to information on our website. This information is not considered as personal data and cannot identify you as a person.
1. Statistics: regarding the number of users that visited our website, time spend on the website, location of the user. We use Google Analytics tool for our statistics.
2. Advertisement: cookies can assist us and third-party services to provide a relevant advertisement. We use re-targeting and re-marketing tools for advertising, provided by Google, Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information during:
1. Reservation. When you preside to reservation via email or phone. We may also ask you to provide us with personal information (e.g. email, nationality, dates of birth & passport number etc.) during your reservation via email, phone or via contact form on our website.
2. Payment. We will ask you to provide us sensitive information like credit card number, cc expiration date, ccv code, VAT number and any other information required by the law.
4. Use of other services. We will ask you to provide personal information and sensitive information in order to provide a variety of services
5. Marketing Purposes. If you like to participate in our offers or loyalty programs, as well as surveys, we might ask you to provide your personal data.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal, as well as sensitive information in order to be able to provide you our services. We also collect information due to the legislation.
We collect your personal information for the below actions:
Reservations. It’s important for us to have your personal information in order to manage your reservation, preferences (eg. dishes) and other eg. time of arrival.
Marketing purposes. It’s important for us to have your personal information, in order to provide you with our services before, during and after your interaction with us, to measure your level of satisfaction, send newsletters with offers and loyalty promotions, to obtain and manage statistics, to evaluate our products, to serve you with relevant content and advertising.
We never collect any date from our customers for reasons that don’t comply with GDPR legislation or to harm your well-being.
How long do we keep your data?
After giving us your consent, we will store and use your personal information, but for no longer than it’s needed to comply with its purpose. T
With your consent, we might use your information such as name, surname and email to send you promotional information until you unsubscribe.
Sharing your personal data.
We never share ANY of your information with unknown third-party entities.
However we might share your information with:
Service providers. We may share your information with reliable third-party service providers such as banks, mail service companies, law firms.
Other third-parties. We will share your information if we will be obligated by law with regulators, law enforcement etc.
Your “right to be forgotten”
We are obligated by law to erase your personal information, if you ask us to do so. We are also obligated to inform you what information we hold about you if you ask us. If the information is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct it. You can ask us at any time to stop sending you promotional newsletters, by sending us an email, or by unsubscribing using the link or button placed in every promotional email. You can also contact us by phone.
If you have any question regarding how we use your personal data, please don’t hesitate to contact us.